Here are some great stories from this past week to get you smiling. Enjoy! 🙂
Which one is your favorite and why?!
- A community of total strangers came together to help a woman battling an eating disorder. http://goo.gl/DWZsNL
- Channing Tatum and the Internet help to fulfill a bucket list for a terminally ill teenager. http://goo.gl/nLZKiE
- A boy finds out he is going to be a big brother in a heartwarming surprise. http://goo.gl/INQSWP
- A woman recently diagnosed with cancer is greeted by her friends in an unforgettable way. http://goo.gl/IYzTjv
Posted in Uncategorized
- Tagged bucket list, channing tatum, community, disorder, eating disorder, family, heartwarming, hope, love, positivity, recovery, support
Here are a few of the most shared confessions from http://www.chronicleme.com this week. Each secret was met with positive feedback from our caring community! We are proud to provide a safe, encouraging place to share everyday secrets with friends, family, and like-minded people anonymously.
“Last night I thought about all the children who die and I started crying uncontrollably. They had so much potential – I was ruined at such a young age and now can barely function through PTSD and depression – I should have died and maybe one of them could have lived to be something great.”
“Today marks 6 weeks that I haven’t self-injured after 13 years of struggling with it on and off. To the people who support me, I owe you my life, literally.”
“I feel like a horrible person. A friend of mine was recently published and while I want to feel happy for her. All I feel is envy because I’m afraid I’ll never succeed in my own writing career when its all I want to do.”
“I’m cheap because I am ultra broke, not because I choose to be frugal”
“I’m feeling overwhelmed with my eating disorder and want to talk to someone about it but I don’t want help or for it to go away. I love it and hate it at the same time.”
“My mom has cancer. I have not shared that with anyone because I’m not sure how to say it without breaking down. And if I do say it- that will make it real…”